Operators can now connect to RHR sites using just a K3/0-MIni with NO RRC REQUIRED.
*** THIS IS BETA – EXPECT AND REPORT BUGS ***
There are a number of circumstances when things may not work properly. One of the most common is when the K3/0-Mini’s USB cable is unplugged from either the K3 itself or from the PC end WHILE the RHR App is running. This will cause a number of issues. If your Mini+RHR App connection becomes unusable or you may be seeing the WAIT_ _ _ message try these steps.
- Open the RHR app.
- Expand the K3 device
- At the bottom there is a RED REMOVE, click “REMOVE”.
- Close the RHR Desktop App.
- Unplug the USB cable from the side of the K3/0-Mini.
- Open the RHR Desktop App.
- Plug the USB cable back into the mini, you should be prompted that the app has found a dxmate or K3, choose K3.
- Select a site in the console and power on the K3.
This should resolve 99% of the issues.